Why do I always wait until the last minute to go grocery shopping?
I didn't do very much yesterday, and I thought about going to the market,
but sitting around just seemed so much more fun, right?
And now, this morning, I'm starving. Like ravenous, don't talk to me I'll bite your head off mean
- and there is no food in the fridge.
Why. Why do I do this to myself!!
It's my own fault. I've set myself up for failure.
Here's the game plan for this weeks food situation:
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Wraps
and also maybe the Skinny Ranch Dressing too!
Skinny Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken
I'm really trying to focus on healthy meals to get my mind and body back into shape! I think these recipes look delicious and I'll let you know how it turns out!
What does your menu look like for the week?
My goals for the week:
- workout 5-6 days
- eat right and portion controlled every meal
- write in my journal everyday
- write letters to my friends in other states
- research things to do when my friends/ family come to visit in September