http://www.bloglovin.com/katiewhittenkatiemichellew@yahoo.comhttps://www.facebook.com/katie.whitten.79http://instagram.com/kayteedubuhttp://www.pinterest.com/5whiteviolets/breaking-it-up.tumblr.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

NEW YEAR'S GOALS

Every year my friend Cheryl and I get together to list out our goals for the year.
This year we were lucky enough to be in the same place at the same time to write out our lists together!
Here are my goals for the year:

1- Sell 48 houses
I have 1 listing under contract so far!

2- Get a dog


I want a cockapoo so badly! Guess Dolly will have to tie me over until I can afford one!
My parents bought me this stuffed dog for my birthday and said, "now you don't need a real dog!"

3- Lose 15 pounds.
3 pounds down so far!

4- Visit Cheryl.
Cheryl lives in Frisco, Colorado.  It's my turn to go and visit her this year!

5- Go to Greece.
I have been wanting to go to Greece for years!

6- Save 30% of my income.
This seems like it will be tough, but as long as I hit my sales goal then it shouldn't be a problem!

7- Do 3 5k's
I think this one is going to be the hardest for me.  I really hate running. But I want to do the fun 5ks like the color run.

8- Visit Kylie.
A few years ago, Cheryl and I took a roadtrip with our Australian friend Kylie from Los Angeles, California to Fairbanks, Alaska.  Kylie is now living in Vancouver, BC so Cheryl and I decided it was close enough to take a little trip up to visit her!

9- Laugh so hard I cry.
This is my favorite on the list.  Last year, I laughed so hard at this thing I found on Pinterest that I was literally crying tears!  I think I found the little girl wanting the be a table to Halloween relatable since one year for Christmas I asked my mom if I could be Mary "Mother of Jesus", and you know what! I was! I wish I had the photo to share with you guys!

10- Fly my kite 2 times.
Cheryl and my other friend Danielle came up to visit me a couple months ago, and we found a kite at the store for $5!  I had never flown a kite before- it was amazing!  I am aiming to go out with it AT LEAST twice!

11- Meet Cheryl in Montana with our pups, my kite, and a bottle of wine!
Cheryl also wants to get a dog this year, and we are both wanting to take a roadtrip, so we thought Montana would be a great place to meet in the middle!  This will probably happen at the end of the year, but I am ok with that!

What are your goals for the year- have you been sticking with them?

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea to list everything down like this! Accountability and I love checking things off lists!

    ReplyDelete